Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm excited about books because

Guy LeCharles Gonzalez wrote a post on Digital Bookworld asking people to answer the questions, "I'm excited about books because...".


This is what I posted in response:
I’m excited about books because…they help me relax! It’s nice to be able to escape from your own worries from time to time and books are the best vehicle for this. Whether an e-book or a regular book, books are here to stay!






I hope that he gets many responses because books are here to stay and the experience of reading can only be improved with feedback--especially as we move into ebooks and all the new technology  and media that goes along with them is developed. I can't wait to see how they evolve!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about books because...they let you peer through a window into another world for a little while...every book offers a slightly different perspective!!

    ReplyDelete